Why would you need a « Dress as a French Woman »e-Book?
First, it’s not an additional book about French fashion!
In fact you deserve this e-book if:
– You want to emphasize your best points but you don’t know how to
– You want to upgrade your style but you don’t want to look dressy or « over the top »
– You admire the simplicity and elegance of French dressing. It seems that achieving that look should be easy but you have not been successful yet. You don’t know how to do it for yourself.
– You’d like to dress chic but you don’t want to break the bank
– You want to dress elegant but you don’t want to look like 10 years more
– You want to dress your age: you don’t want to look either old-fashioned nor like an old teenager…
– You want to dress stylish while comfortable
– You have a petite/round/tall silhouette and you don’t know how to deal with it?
– You want to be more organized in your wardrobe
– You want to feel more confident in your allure
– You’re getting older and you still want to look attractive. You don’t want to look dowdy
– You want to optimize a small closet with maximum outfit options
– You want to be elegant even with a limited budget
– You want to stop buying clothes, shoes or bags that you never wear…
Here is what you’ll easily learn with this e-book:
1/ How to Harness the Power of Your Silhouette: Learn the Right Way to Look at You
Why are clothes so important anyway? Do you know how to play with optical illusions?
Do you know your morphology clues, your vertical figure? Look with a new fresh eye what really is your silhouette.
Start learning what are your good points and how to hide the ones you don’t like…
You will learn what are the good questions you need to think about. About your habits, your lifestyle, your age…
All kind of questions that will help you buying the right clothes, the clothes you really need.
2/ The True French Women Secrets You Should Know About. How Can They Help You?
Do you really know what French Chic is all about?
What French women do or don’t?
What really makes the difference?
Why are they admired for their simple elegance?
What are French women clothes best friends?
You will learn all about it and how these clothes can help you too.
Two highly skilled dressmakers in Dior haute couture’s studio searching for the exact right proportions
3/ 7 Ways to Improve Your Wardrobe Right Now!
Learn how to put together wardrobe to save time.
How to build your own style.
Design your perfect wardrobe : Invent Your Own Uniforms and Find Your Signature Outfits.
How to add the right accessories for you.
Learn about the colors that flatter your skin tone and the color of your hair.
Know how to dress your age.
And discover what are the 10 Commandments of a quality garment.
But most important in following this training, you’ll get the great feeling to feel well and confident thanks to your clothes! Isn’t it the most important about getting dressed?
Here is Naomi’s one (you can check it at the end of this post)
I couldn’t dream of a nicer review :))
The Training Program is an e-book created in PDF format, so you can save it to your own computer or print it using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
Step by step, you’ll get to understand what is preventing you from achieving the right outfits, how to adapt them to your body shape, what to wear and how to wear it, how optimizing your closet with maximum outfits options. And many other pieces of advice that I learned from my own experience since my early years in Paris.
Now this coaching is available here
How do you receive the e-book?
Once you pay for the e-book via PayPal, you will be redirected to a page containing a registration form. Then, you will be able to download your e-book and save it to your computer or device. If you have any issue with the download process, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will make sure you receive your e-book!
See you soon on the download page! ;)