Bonjour! I’m French and I started Et Voila! few years ago as I noticed there were so many fashion blogs staging « pretty women living a perfect life in traveling everywhere and wearing nice clothes lent by some famous brands » and not enough « stick to real life » websites that really talked and taught about « how to be easily stylish and well-dressed in a realistic way »… Besides, being more and more concerned about sustainability, I’m trying to make the demonstration that fashion can be affordable without being disposable!
Must of all, I’m really convinced that knowing how to get dressed in the right clothes can give you happiness and confidence!
That’s why I started with posts tips and advice-oriented and the response has been nothing short of amazing!
I have so many women from all over ask me about fashion, how to get dressed at her best, how to mix colors or enhance their best features…
It brings me such joy to help women in this way!
– If you want to cultivate your personal style, to take the best of trends far from the fashion diktats
– If you’re interested in how French women are dressing.
– If you want to save money (and the planet!) having a simpler wardrobe full of pieces that flatter your figures
– If you want to feel more confident and comfortable with yourself
Just stay connected!
I will help you to upgrade your own dress code with a « French touch »:
– Chic but simple and effortless
– Comfortable but feminine,
– Timeless but not so expensive,
– Stylish without being a slave to Fashion!
And for the ones who want to get more personalized pieces of advice, I wrote and edited the« Dressing as you live in Paris » e-book, so you can easily achieve simple elegance of French Dressing. Find what fits you the best and what clothes will increase your self-esteem.
I almost forgot: if you plan to visit Paris soon, send me a message (email@example.com): every week, I organize customized Shopping Tours in different Parisian neighborhoods; I will be more than happy to take you to the best Parisian kept addresses…
meanwhile, for reading and following me…
NB: Some links may be affiliate links. This means at no additional cost to you, I may make a small commission on purchases made through the link. You don’t pay anything extra, but you help support this site.