Bonjour! I’m French and I started Et Voila! few years ago as I noticed there were so many fashion blogs staging « pretty women living a perfect life in traveling everywhere and wearing nice clothes lent by some famous brands » and not enough « stick to real life » websites that really talked and taught about « how to be easily stylish and well-dressed in a realistic way »…
That’s how I started with posts always tips and advice oriented and the response has been nothing short of amazing!
I have so many women from all over ask me about fashion, how to get dressed at her best, how to mix colors or enhance their best features…
It brings me such joy to help women in this way!
It’s no secret that French women are admired for their simple yet sophisticated style.
– If you want to cultivate your personal style, to take the best of trends far from the fashion diktats
– If you’re interested in how French women are dressing.
– If you want to save money having a simpler wardrobe full of pieces that flatter your figures
– If you want to feel more confident and comfortable with yourself
Just stay connected!
I will help you to upgrade your own dress code with a « French touch »:
– Chic but simple and effortless
– Comfortable but feminine,
– Timeless but not so expensive,
– Stylish without being a slave to Fashion!
And for the ones who wants to get more personalized pieces of advice, I wrote and edited a whole « Dress like you live in Paris » Training Program, so you can easily achieve simple elegance of French Dressing. Find what fits you the best and what clothes will increase your self-esteem.
I almost forgot: if you plan to visit Paris soon, send me a message (email@example.com): every week, I organize customized Shopping Tours in different Parisian neighbourhoods ; I will be more than happy to take you to the best Parisian kept addresses…
meanwhile, for reading and following me…